Monday, March 14, 2022

The Poetry of US by J Patrick Lewis (Poets)

 

The Poetry of US by J Patrick Lewis      

Just to name a few poets besides me – between the covers of this wonderful book of poems about each State.

Kathi Appel

Gwendolyn Brooks (Illinois) I had the honor of meeting her while she was speaking at John Brown University – thanks to my friend Bep Morrison .

Matt Forrest Esenwine

Charles Ghigna

Mary Lee Hakn

Donna Marie Merrett

Donald Hall, I had the honor of meeting while he was speaking at JBU and at Sager Creek Art Center where I helped start the Literature Dept.

David L. Harrison from Springfield, Missouri, we been friends since he start his blog in 2009, where I have shared poetry.

Lee Bennett Hopkins

Ken Nesbett

Ken Slesark

Linda Sue Park

Laura Purdie Salas

Marilyn Singer

William Stafford (Lake Oswego)

Tricia Hunt Stohr

 Charles Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment